TENS units are usually covered by Medicare, and most major insurance companies. Note: Some areas of the US are in what is called a ” Competitive Bid area” If you are in one of these areas, you are forced to get a TENS form one supplier and one supplier only. We cannot help you if you want to have Medicare pay for it in one of these areas. We can offer you new Over the counter TENS units. They do not require a prescription.
Our Standard T.E.N.S. Unit
- Dual Channel
- Adjustable, Built-In Timer
- Three Treatment Modes (Burst, Constant, Modulation)
- 3 way, Durable Metal Belt Clip
- Easy to use dials & controls
- Durable carrying case
- Channels: Dual, isolated between channels.
- Wave Form: Modified square wave with zero net (DC) component.
- Pulse Amplitude: 0 to 80mA each channel, adjustable (500 ohm load)
- Pulse Frequency: 2 to 150 Hz, adjustable.
- Pulse Width: 60 to 250 microseconds, adjustable.
- Modulation Mode: Pulse width is automatically varied in a cyclic pattern over an interval of nominally 4.0 seconds.
- Burst Mode: 7 pulses per burst, 2 bursts per second, 100Hz internal frequency of burst.
- Maximum Voltage: 100 volts, open circuit.
- Maximum Charge: 16 Microcoulombs per pulse.
- Power Source: 9 volt alkaline or rechargeable battery.
- Battery Life: 70 hours average usage (alkaline)
- Size: 24 x 64 x 95mm
- Weight: 130 grams (including battery)
We can also Special Order different brands on request.